rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steve Harvey Launches Website to Help Women Become More Dateable

Steve Harvey Launches Website to Help Women Become More Dateable

Women should just follow my three simple steps:

1) Be cute in a feminine way
2) Don't be fat
3) Don't be a cunt

I guess I could add "Don't be a flake", but that falls under "Don't be a cunt".

Why women choose to make it complicated is a mystery. I honestly think it is because they have been taught from a young age that they are all special, beautiful and perfect. This creates such a sense of entitlement that they are unable to cope when reality hits them in the face. They constantly throw around phrases such as "I deserve the best" and this is reinforced by other women (the women's union…I love that phrase).

As discussed in the hamster thread and other threads, there were articles on XOJane by two women who were complaining about dating or some shit, and all the women told them how perfect they are. The simple obvious truth was 1) One was dumpy and annoying 2) The other was very fat, borderline obese.

I've seen other articles talking about fat women with fit men (Lena Dunham w Patrick Wilson on Girls, and some fit guy on Homeland banging some whale). Call them on their hypocrisy, and they respond "what, it's not ok for a fat girl to like a hot guy?", yet if you point out the hilarious contradiction, they go nuts.

Either way, no amount of complaining can change the following fact: Women can decide what they find attractive, MEN will decide what men find attractive. And saying that we are shaming, sexist, misogynist won't stop us. Judge us all they want, we accept the challenge, because we sure as shit will judge them.

Messages In This Thread