rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever been seduced by a unattractive woman?

Have you ever been seduced by a unattractive woman?

I was probably 19, two 18 year old girls I worked with at a grocery store, never thought of fucking either, one a 5 one a 6. So this girl said her parents were gone for the night and they had a handle of vodka, I just wanted to get drunk. I show up that night and the three of us start drinking, the girls are drinking fast and getting intoxicated quickly. Within a half hour the two of them are kissing, telling me I'm so hot and that they want to have sex with me, they start taking their clothes off, at that point I just went with it.

Other time, when i was probably 17, I was smoking weed with friends, this chubby not good looking chick decided to walk home with me and on the way back starts telling me how she wants to fuck me and tries to kiss me but basically straight rejected her, couldn't do it.

Another time back then after a night of drinking hard I was getting a ride home from a friend, its a 5 minute car ride, this girl I've never even met gets in the car and basically tries to rape me, no words spoken, just shoves her tongue down my throat and starts grabbing me. She was actually really hot, solid 8, but she had already fucked half of my social circle so I resisted, sluts turn me off.

Messages In This Thread