rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bucharest, Romania

Bucharest, Romania

I am originally from Peru, 6'3, athletic built and grew up in London. I've been living in Bucharest for the last 7 months, and I must admit that I got really exited when I first came to Bucharest, however soon after that excitement turned into tiresome when it came to dating Romanian girls.

In Bucharest, you have two types of girls:

1 - Hot poor girls, most of them from the Romanian country side looking to rip you off if you appear to have money.
2 - Hot and cool middle / upper class Romanian girls who don't give a f..k whether you are foreigner or have money.

For the first 3 months I was going for the first type, although I quickly realized that they just wanted me to take them out to expensive places. Also, the level of interaction was really poor, meaning that conversations usually would go around meaningless subjects. Generally these type of Romanian girls have low values, are dishonest, stupid and will want to take advantage if they see you are nice.

Now, after having had learnt the hard way, I tent to date and hang out with the second type of chicks which are so much better in terms interaction and romance. Most of these chicks would never let you pay for them all the time and also they would introduce you to decent people (Bucharest = social circles) including hot female friends.

Overall, I get the impression that most dudes from this forum who comment having been to Romania go for the first type, which is totally understandable since you really need to spend a fair amount of time to figure out how everything works over here.

A few tips:

1 - You don't have to be a good looking man in Romania to pull hot girls if you have a big wallet.
2 - In a night club usually the game is to impress the chicks by buying expensive drinks (champagne) and invite them over to your table. You will be half there...
3 - Be careful with bar hostesses who dance around bars front doors. They will seduce you to buying expensive drinks to get you drank and then will walk away as soon as you ran out of cash.
4 - When it comes to social meeting Romanians are quite unreliable and all can be subject to last minute cancellations. They don't really tent to plan ahead of time.
5 - Don't be shy with the girls even if they are hot. Speak to them everywhere and do street game for sure too.
6 - If you are looking for upper / middle hot chicks, is unlikely that you will find them around the old center (Lipscani), actually that's a quite low end area. To find the best chicks head to Herastrau and to the north of Bucharest in general. Avoid Bamboo and Boa as its full of gypsies and go to Fratelli club instead.
7 - Be careful with taxi drivers. Most of them will try to over charge you as soon as they notice you are foreigner. Always ask for the taximeter ticket upon arrival to your destination.

Messages In This Thread