rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pickup massage girls

How to pickup massage girls

As someone who has been getting massages for years I feel like I should add some caution to this pickup/fuck massage girls thread.

First off, it's not unheard of to get some action at a legit place but tread carefully, it woudln't be unheard of for the girl or the establishment to call the cops on you, seriously the shit happens.

Some massage chicks are cool they are comfortable with nakedness and no draping and naked bodies. They know a massage for a guy is not complete without a relaese or at least realize guys are gonna ask and are't overly offended. That said there is probably about half of the massage therapist community who are very much so on their high horse and get super offended. They are the kind that will put STRICTLY THERAPUTIC in their ads. They basically think of themselves as medical doctors and how dare you ask them for a handjob. Just read some threads on topix or massage forums or whatever and they will be like you wouldn't ask your doctor for a handjob would you why would you ask me and saying things like they'd call the cops if anyone asked, etc.

Also, at legit places your pretty much not gonna get any action the first time, you'd have to at least get a few visits in or be a regular client. Also, fucking on massage tables is loud, the things squeek like hell so I doubt your gonna get fucked in there.

THink about it, not only is the girls job at risk but also the license she spend probably a year and several thousand dollars to get so girls aren't just fucking everyone who walks in the door. ALso, imagine these girls are probably propositioned several times a week its nothing new to them. Its like a hooters waitress getting hit on, every asshole who walks in the door is hitting on them so its not even like they are going to be flattered by it.

Now if we're talking about an outcall or someone doing massage out of their house that's another story. Heck I wouldn't even say its not possible to get some head or a handy but fucking probably aint happening.

Let me add I would actually recommend not fucking your massage girl if you get the chance. My whole purpose of going for a massage is because its all about me, the time is all about me and nobody else. If you get a nice massage and then get some head or get jerked off you still maintain that client customer relationship, once you fuck them thats out the window and its now more of a firendship, its not a customer client all about you thing anymore.

I've hooked up with or gotten extras from legit massage therapists many times before. Typically they were a little older like late 20's early 30s and I was going alot back in my early 20's. I was in really good shape, 6 pack and all that, typically tan, not to sound cocky but where as I imagine they are used to massaging older out of shape dudes all the time its a nice change of pace to have a young fit guy, I think not as many younger guys go for massages.

First time ever I went to a girls house, she was probably late 20's early 30's she was actually still a massage student so techincally couldn't charge but had to get practice hours and could take donations. I wasn't going for a happy ending but at the same time was kind of hoping I'd get one but was thinking this is a legit massage she's actually going to school for massage, etc. I get there and have to fill out a medical history form and put my name and stuff. I'm kinda freaking out like do I put my real name, etc lol. ANyhow, it was a normal massage, we were talking thorughout and she actually kind of started asking me have you had massages this that and the other. I said no. She started telling me about hot stone massage, deep tissue, swedish, etc. She then mentions there's also sensual massage. Knowing what she's talking about I play dumb and am like oh whats that. She explains typically topless, more sensual, etc. I joke with her I'd like one of those. I tried to get a happy ending she was like your first time here I can't I could get in trouble, lose my license. Anyhow, she suggested I jerk off. Basically I jerked myself off while she continued massaging me and watched. I wound up going back and next time she helped me out. I probably could have fucked her, gotten blowjobs, etc but I wound up just keeping it massage and a handjob. Towards the end she would pull out her tits and let me play with and suck her tits while she finished me off but thats as far as I took it. Like I said I like that the massage is all about me, whats what I go for so not looking to change it into a sexual relationship.

I've had simlar situations with other massage therapists. I never pay extra for any of these services, its kind of more like I think they kinda dig me and don't mind doing it for me. I've even had some of the women give me free sessions back when I was in college, they would be like oh I haven't seen you in a while. I'd tell them going to school can only treat myself every once in a while and they'd often offer me a free massage and per usual would finish me off.

I have been to AMP's and stuff like that but thats totally different you go in there knowing your paying to get jerked off. To me I don't go for a sexual experience I go for a massage but at the same time I feel no massage is complete without a happy ending although in all honestly it doesn't really bother me if its a hot 20 something or like a 40 year old lady doing the massage, I'm not going to have some hot sexual experience, I'm going there to relax get a good massage and get finished properly as well but its not really for a sexual experience that I go.

Messages In This Thread