rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IOA--Insane on Arrival

IOA--Insane on Arrival

Quote: (09-19-2014 04:36 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

You have made me consider more possibilities, IKE. My range in the last 2 years has been from age 28 - up to a fading Singapore Chinese beauty my own age.

we match up with women in their late 30's. I think when you reach below that, you are getting more mercenary motives in women

Thanks for the input. I'm generally told i am unusually young looking; I still have a full head of really nice wavy hair, but I don't get much attention from 9-10s and most 8s. I look very much like the singer Robert Plant looked when younger.
I've definitely not YoungTallCool and am obviously soft but not bloated around the middle. 5'9".

And as far as women having mercenary motives..

I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!!!

I just bitched out my second GF so far because she asked for a T-shirt.

But a week ago I paid for the first dental cleaning she's had in a decade; $15 and it benefits me too-- sweeter breath. This is a nice way to do something for a girl that doesn't end when/if you leave. The working class here _never_ has the extra money for dental visits from most of my contacts. Both girls had the start of bad dental problems and I at least got them so they should not be getting into real problems for a couple years. Less than $50 total each for basic procedures.

But when they view me as an ATM for trinkets and frivolous shit, I lower the boom and say in my culture only cheap, low class girls ask for gifts. I say there's a different type of guy they can get who'll do that. I actively VOLUNTEER that guys who put in 25-30 years on the treadmill have much, much more money than me, and not to expect a middle class home, or moving to America-- only MAYBE Italy after they have my kids. I do sometimes dangle moving to Europe because divorce takes 7 years in Italy.

I openly state that 1st world wealth is corrupting and I am not going to expose them to it because it will change them increasing the risk they'll leave me. They see right away there's little opportunity for a pump, skim, and dump with me. And honestly, I don't care that much because there's 55 million more where she came from and she knows it.

The fact is, I can get another one that WON'T wheedle money in 2-3 days max and they know it.

Women only respect power; they're like children. I don't expect anything more.

Do you get mad when a kid asks for an ice cream cone? It's just a kid. Similarly, it's just a girl.

They're for the most part interchangeable unless they give you a kid, now THAT gets some respect from me-- it means she risked her life carrying on your genes.

Everything else is just a Friday night party.

For the majority of us who had loving mothers, it is a sad truth that there will never be a woman that loves us the way our mothers did. It's important to face that.

Messages In This Thread