rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Indonesia Datasheet September 2014

Jakarta Indonesia Datasheet September 2014

I’ve done my fair share of traveling around the world (30 countries more or less) and have seen some crazy shit when it comes to females, but Jakarta… this place takes the cake.

First of all, big shout out to Secret Internet Fattie for really going out of his way to make sure I had up to date knowledge about Jakarta. It doesn’t look like he posts at all, but he’s provided several forum members invaluable information on venues, culture and events by way of PM’s. For example, there was a huge demonstration outside of my hotel in Central Jakarta and SIF gave me the heads up before I heard about this from even the hotel staff: tear gas and water cannons were broken out and I managed to stay out of harm’s way thanks to his update. Props also to Brodiaga and Soma for their great threads on Jakarta…

Jakarta has been the closest I’ve ever experienced to poosy paradise, at least on a short-term level. I have never seen such a positive combination of English language penetration, lack of bitch shields and white-God bule factor (more on that later) than in Jakarta. As noted, girls here vary somewhat but they tend to have larger than average tits and asses for Asians, which is right up my alley. Skin color ranges from dark to extremely fair (mostly Chinese Indos) but even the ethnic Chinese-Indonesians have this very exotic, sexual look that is rare for East Asians.

I think I only have a medium level of game but after living in Korea and dating nice looking girls, I am pretty choosy when it comes to Asian women. Even with these standards though, I just couldn’t keep up with the amount of girls that were available to me… and none of these chicks were scrubs, but several high society girls, part time “models” and young professionals along with a few club rats in the mix.

Having said that, the women are definitely not perfect. I find the females in Indonesia to be less polished than Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese girls. Lots of extremely attractive girls have big, easy to fix flaws like large raised moles on their faces or bad acne. In the US, first thing this kind of girl would do is go to the dermatologist and fix these things, but I saw at least a dozen girls walking around who would be 8’s but were instead 6.5’s because they fit this mold. Dental hygiene is also generally quite bad – two of the girls I was with had just wretchedly crooked teeth, but at the same time gave the best head. Wonder if there is some sort of correlation to that.

Finally - and this might be the kicker for some of you – Indo girls (mostly the natives rather than the Chinese-Indos) have this very foreign body odor that emanates from their armpits and vaginas. It’s not where it’s like normal Western style BO or the foul fishiness of stinky pussy, but more like a potent blend of spices/herbs. I wish I could explain it better but maybe the other guys who have been in Indonesia can elaborate. Still, it wasn’t so bad (just different) where it put me off for sex. Then again, I like eating gamey stuff like lamb and goat, so take it for what it’s worth.

I didn’t even bother to daygame handing out my phone number to girls on sheets of paper as I had a huge pipeline built up from Dateinasia, OK Cupid, Skout and Tinder. At home in LA, I pretty much employ a shotgun approach to these dating websites, where I send out blasts to just about everyone and then cull the fatties and uglies out. I did that for one day in Indo, and I had over 150 responses from just Tinder and Skout. In one day… In comparison, I’m lucky if I get 5 decent responses a week at home in LA.

Some general tips:

1.Pipeline using dating sites: Indonesiacupid.com was where I started but I didn’t like the quality of the girls. Went on Dateinasia.com and OK Cupid, found the nicest looking girls a few weeks before I arrived and kept up a correspondence. When in town, I used Tinder and Skout for more immediate dates due to the GPS location limitations on those sites. I still couldn’t figure out how to geo-hack those programs when I was in LA.

2.Have a good backstory: I have business partners in SE Asia so it was easy enough for me to say that I’m in the area a lot. In fact, my business partners in Singapore came over to Jakarta for the weekend for “meetings” and intro’d me to local business owners that only added to my story’s legitimacy. Hi-So girls and young professionals are what I was going for, and most of them had questions on what I was doing in Jakarta. Gave some deliberately vague answers about setting up an import/export business but told them I was staying for 10 days and then probably moving over permanently in a few months. I’m pretty sure if I didn’t say that, I wouldn’t have gotten with as high quality girls as I managed to bag. Then again, if you just want to bang club sluts (which I did as well) you don’t really need this – but it’s particularly useful if you’re interested in the upper tier girls in town.

3.Stay in a nice/central location: I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta inside of Plaza Indonesia, which is arguably the nicest mall in Indonesia. It’s got all the luxury brands like LV, Hermes, etc along with wine bars, Starbucks and great food options. Very easy to bounce up to the room after coffee or wine to “charge my phone” and get them amped and naked. Very little LMR from Indo girls, especially when they saw where I was staying. It definitely helped that I had a backstory (staying in hotel this time, “looking at expat housing in Kemang”). For example, one of the club sluts I met literally told me five minutes into our conversation, “I’ll meet you at the hotel lobby tomorrow afternoon” when I informed her where I was staying. She met me the next day, we went to the pool and swam for an hour, had some free drinks in the lounge upstairs and fucked afterwards. Felt like a dream… Traffic is horrendous in Jakarta, but everyone knows where PI is so it really worked in my favor and girls would come out to meet where I was at for easy access to the room. Others have talked about getting an AirBNB apartment rental so that you don’t look like a sex tourist, which would probably work in that regard, but with worse logistics for “spur of the moment” jaunts to the hotel room.

4.Night game is where it’s at: It’s been my experience that Indonesian girls are horny as fuck and go out to bars and clubs (especially on the weekends) to get stuffed. I’m not generally the best opener at bars/clubs, but after getting enthusiastic responses from women over and over again, the positive reinforcement soon influenced me to become an approach machine. High energy is definitely the way to go, and I pawned off some techniques from my buddy DVY in LA. Women are down for one night stands, and my friends and I started to just play classic “hail mary” game after 1am with some great results. I’ll list a few of my favorite venues below.

5.Play up the exotic factor: As mentioned, the White God factor is still very much present in Indonesia, especially with lower to middle class chicks. I saw so many dating profiles that said, “I don’t like Indo guys” or “White men only”. For reference, I’m Korean, but luckily for me, Kpop is huge in Indonesia, and at 5’10”, with a larger than average build (at least in Asia) and fair skin, I think I was able to leverage that to a similar level as a “bule” foreigner would have with top tier girls. Even with white-god factor, there are some girls who’d be somewhat hesitant to be judged by other locals for banging a white guy they met online or at a club. I could pass as an Asian but with the advantage of being an exotic foreigner. At least, that’s how I see it… still, being white definitely has its advantages, and I’m guessing that most guys on this forum will be able to get major dividends out of that.

6.You are the prize: Although I’ve experienced some recent success with nice looking women in Southern California, it’s been a grind getting to where I am, banging lots of 5’s and 6’s up the ladder. So it was incredibly refreshing to hear from several girls who I’d consider 8’s that I was their “dream guy”. Basically, I was just showing them the best parts of myself, and it was enough that I beat out 90% of the local competition. If you’re young, if you’re white, if you’re in shape or tall, if you’re funny, if you’re rich, or pick any combination of these attributes – you are likely going to get girls who want to lock you down or at the very least fuck you to bring some sort of temporary joy into their lives. It’s really been an eye opening experience having girls be thirsty for me from the get-go.

Best venues:

1.Empirica: As of September 2014, the finest bitches are to be found at either Prive or Empirica. Pretty expensive, and the table layouts are kind of weird, but it was easy enough to just tap girls on the shoulder and talk at the bar. Opened a bachelorette party here figuring I’d get shot down hard (sometimes I like to purposely get rejected early to toughen me up for the night) and ended up taking the maid of honor home with me that night. Jeezus…

2.Skye Bar: Another place where moneyed elite go to have fun. Drinks are probably the priciest in Indonesia, but I really liked the combination of the rooftop view, the ambience and the (for Indonesia) good service. Plus, this place was very close to the Hyatt so it was super easy to bounce the girls back to the hotel for a drink.

3.Blowfish: Despite getting scammed here by a local guy, this place is a decent choice because there’s a lot of EDM-centric music here. Went for the first time on a Thursday night and it was packed because of some DJ from the UK who was spinning that night. Lots of cute girls and ended up pulling one into the bathroom stall with me. Tipped the attendant 100k rupiah (like $9 US) when I was bringing her in and he guarded the stall the entire time I was banging this club rat. It wasn’t all that long, but I appreciated the gesture.

4.Alexis: Alexis is a well known brothel/sauna in Northern Jakarta. Because I do business in Asia, I’ve gotten comfortable with the practice of going to karaoke rooms and paying for female companionship under the banner of getting deals done. The place is actually quite fun with great karaoke machines, food and drinks. Even the rooms you fuck the girls in are nicely laid out unlike many of the KTV's I've been to in China. In this instance, I sprang for the bill and my friends/business partners and I all drank, sang and fucked our girls. However, another one of the girls working that night liked me enough to get my contact info, and then came over a few days later, when she begged off work because of her “erratic period” and we fucked with no money exchanged. I’d like to consider that shoring, but I guess guys will have different opinions on that.

Tally of Girls:

9 Days in Jakarta with 11 total bangs: 3 part time native Indo models, 3 “hi-so” Chinese-Indo girls, 4 yuppies/club sluts (both Chinese and native) and one shore out of Alexis. Not gonna count the girl I paid for. By contrast, I only ended up banging one girl when I was in Thailand for a week as I found a really nice girl and did a sort of short-term vacation relationship.

Conclusion:

You should definitely go while Indonesia is still a bit off the beaten path: I think the whole Muslim thing really throws people off, but it’s similar to the culturally Catholic vibe in New Orleans – and it’s well documented how they like to party there. The girls are fun, sexy and for the most part DTF. I’ve already made plans to go back soon.

Unfortunately, getting to Jakarta from the US is never easy and I recommend transiting either through Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific or Taipei on EVA. You can also connect through Seoul or Tokyo, but the flight is 6 or 7 hours from there and if you’re already flying a TPAC, you really don’t want to tack on the equivalent of New York to London on top of that.

Really encourage anyone who's got a sense of adventure to give this City a shot...

Messages In This Thread