rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

Much better video quality and presentation. You seem more energized and excited and I think this what makes the video more fun to watch. Some minor crits though. You jump cut a lot, where you cut and than are in the same location after the cut, this is a jarring effect. I'm not sure how other youtubers approach this, but in traditional filming this is something you just don't do. To me it detracts from the presentation. Maybe move around on the screen, so your head is on one side and than on another?

The background is almost perfect, the lighting is so much better than before. The door being open is just noisy. I expect someone to pop out with a chain saw, or Linda West in a night gown with peanut butter on her chin. On the chair their is some black object. To a hater of yours, its a black dildo. It might be a travel bag, but to a SJW they will go with what I mentioned. Try to avoid any unnecessary objects in frame, especially ones that can be used against you.

The content of the video was great and very happy your using footage of the what she says. She has a giant mouth that looks like she could swallow an entire container of Ben and Jerries in one gulp. I think using related footage helps break up the video nicely and avoids the monotony of simply just talking to the screen. You could also talk over what she is saying as well for counterpoints.

Holy shit she gets 600,000 view on average on her poorly produced videos. Must be the tits and the girls next door look. And she jump cuts too.......

That's a nice video on what one is and one way to fix it. By sandwich in another shot to make the next shot non jarring.

Another where you simply reposition the camera 2 feet either side to change camera angle. Granted its okay to have some, but too many and its jarring to people use to movies and TV.

Also there is a video of a jump cut where the guy is encouraging and showing how to do it since most youtubers use it! Must be a low attention span thing.

Messages In This Thread