rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video: Roosh Interviews Me About Eastern Europe, Internet Game and Traveling

Video: Roosh Interviews Me About Eastern Europe, Internet Game and Traveling

Body language is reflective of our inner core. If you have to think about body language, then you should be working on other areas of life to improve everything else about yourself. My body language is completely unconscious to me. Why? Because it reflects exactly who I am as a person. I am a fucking rock. I've seen shit. I've been places. I'm well off. I'm considered highly successful in my career. Nothing you throw at me is going to knock me off that kilter. Never too up, never too down.

I've met probably three dozen guys off the forum at this point, and here's probably what they'd say: "Yeah, MaleDefined I met him. He's a pretty cool dude. He didn't blow me away at first, but he certainly has his shit together. He's a solid dude. I would definitely spend more time with him in the future, and if you have a chance you should meet him too."

How can I pompously speak about who I am in the third person? Because I know who I am. That's me. I don't have to fake anything, I don't have to worry about first impressions. I don't have to worry about how to come off in certain situations, whether it's speaking in front of a camera, in front of 1000 people, across the table from a politician, on a date, or with children.

"Whoever denies me, it shall not trouble me;
Whoever accepts me, he or she shall be blessed, and shall bless me.”

Messages In This Thread