rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Quote: (09-24-2014 11:03 AM)vinman Wrote:  

You guys under 30 have my sympathies. At 46 I look back on my early 20's and it was a great time to be alive. The things that you guys have to tolerate are so degrading that it makes me cringe. All I really had to worry about was getting into a fight with haters, or getting put in the drunk tank for being a drunken mope (boys will be boys). Today you guys have to worry about a future after a life altering incident. It seems everything boils down to risk management and litigation. How can you relax and unwind if your world makes you so paranoid? Fortunately I worked out the overwhelming majority of young male exuberance before computer data bases and the internet.

I get out all my partying in other countries. Then switch exclusively to day and online game and only get drunk around friends.

I stay as far away from drunk females as possible. The only time I'm ever around drinking females is when we're having a bottle of wine at my off-campus(this is important) apartment.

I also have a webcam pointing at my bed at all times which I can turn on from my laptop. Not completely sure that's legal though.

Semi-related: Picked up a bottle of Mead last week, possibly the perfect drink for girls. It's unique and interesting enough to help draw girls to your place, while also being sweet and mild enough for them to drink a lot of. I think I'll switch from Reisling to Mead for my girl drink from now on.

Messages In This Thread