rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video: Roosh Interviews Me About Eastern Europe, Internet Game and Traveling

Video: Roosh Interviews Me About Eastern Europe, Internet Game and Traveling

Quote: (09-23-2014 12:48 AM)Vivaldo Wrote:  

-Judging from the video (1:54) there appears to be an African immigrant presence in Odessa. What brings them to Odessa? Are they students? Is there a critical mass of them, similar to the Kharkiv African colony described in Bang Ukraine? How are they perceived? I am black and from the West and wondering how significant the obstacles are.

-What's the consensus on Odessa as far as Russian language utility goes. I've seen some threads stating that up to 25% speak English, and others stating that conversational Russian is imperative. What's the consensus on Odessa specifically?

-Can someone knowledgeable compare Kiev versus Odessa in terms of female quality. Is Odessa really better? Also curious how the top end females in Scandinavia compare to Odessa. I imagine the type is the same. Is there just a superabundance of 8s, 9s, and 10s in Odessa?

-A profile of the girls found in Odessa would be interesting. Mostly Ukrainian tourists, local students -- what's the makeup of the scene?

-In Bang Ukraine, Roosh's view is that Ukrainian girls are quite cold to daygame. Does this hold true in Odessa? If there's agreement that nightlife there sucks, what strategy is the most fruitful in Odessa specifically? A mix of daygame and heavy Internet game.

Thanks Choche

Walking around, Odessa has hotter women than Kiev. Most girls in Odessa speak some English, but most are too embarased to use it.

Messages In This Thread