rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antibiotics

Antibiotics

The risk involved with antibiotics is so huge. For the majority of bacterial infection, even chlamydia, studies show it clears up on its own. Then you build a natural immunity. Why isn't that talked about!!! Because the pharmaceutical companies are corrupt bastards and there's no money in it. I'm heated there are so many studies out there proving this stuff but it's all hidden to modern public via so much propaganda and (education) which is really indoctrination in disguise. They mislead the public. I'm extremely mad (and that's extremely rare for me) that I took antibiotics knowing what I now do. I'm trying hard as hell to build up my gut bacteria now and detox and just get back in the Grove of health. A side benefit is I learned the importance of gut bacteria far more. Also cool things like cabbage juice in clinical studies totally cures stomach sores and restores lining to the stomach better than any conventional drug compared to it (because of the l glutamines in it).

I think try main thing is to do every thing you can to keep you immunity super strong, lifestyle is key, but gut health is a core of that... I'm learning a lot now regarding it

Here's a study in Oxford journal that is very interesting:
http://m.jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/...ement_2/S4 . full

Messages In This Thread