rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Assaulted

Getting Assaulted

Hello all,
I would like to know if any of you have experienced being assaulted while gaming?
What I mean specifically is, if you are at a bar/venue and you are gaming a girl and her boyfriend is at the same venue. Or if you are seeing a girl regularly and had her boyfriend / beta orbiter threaten or attack you.

In my four years of game, this has not occurred until last weekend. I simply assumed 99% of men are too pacified and beta to do anything about it. That changed when I was at the smoke pit and started talking to a girl and we started making out about 5 min. into the interaction. After a few minutes of this I was interrupted by a fairly solid punch to my temple, followed by a barrage of a few lighter punches to the left side of my face. Turns out this girl had a boyfriend, who was also at the same venue with her. I was very stunned and also quite drunk so my reaction time wasn't quite there. Within a few moments of this attack there were a crew of bouncers and other people holding the person off from me.
Afterwards, the girl clung on the the guy, profusely apologizing while he gets ushered out by security. Despite being punched in the face repeatedly, I was quite happy to see all of my red pill beliefs being re-affirmed from what was happening right in front of my own eyes. [Image: banana.gif]

That being said, I am worried to continue on like this. A blow to the temple, if done properly, can be fatal. As well, I don't want to run the risk of a slut kissing me while her boyfriend is at the same bar with a knife on him.
Have any of you guys ran into a similar experience? Do you believe night game is a dangerous endeavour due to men like this?

I'd really like to know your opinions / hear your stories.
Cheers.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread