rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week

Word.

The two girls I banged on my scandanavian/baltic trip were both 18. My friend is in his early 30s and his bangs were 18/25/27.

Us older fellas can hang but we gotta pick and choose our battles and not get too wasted, otherwise the next day is gonna hurt.

Quote: (09-05-2014 05:04 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2014 03:12 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2014 06:04 PM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

Source are you boozing regularly at night or just having a few beers/drinks during the course of the day & evening? I've been day gaming in the late afternoons, having a beer, chilling out, working the internet and dating on weeknights etc. And doing maybe one weekend night but being home by say 2-3am max.

I drink throughout the night.
My focus isnt to and take a bunch of shots at the bar getting trashed with my friends.

I/we have a a beer or two or a strong drink before we head out.. and then pace drink throughout the night.
Im usually not drunk by time im home.
And staying out really late...Im pretty sure I walk off most of my alcohol before i fall asleep.

Even then.. I still chug 2 big cups of water so I wake up fresh
I drink pretty heavy sometimes.. but I have a high tolerance.
Its much easier to push through the night on less alcohol and more
Once I spent a whole night drinking tonic water.

I know everyone's bodies work different. But I know a decent number of guys into their late thirties that can hand with us young guys..some of them are beating out younger guys and taking home 18 year olds.
They don't kill themselves on alcohol either though

- Clint Barton

Messages In This Thread