rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

The relationship between unprotected sex, brain damage, and the thousand cock stare

Quote: (09-01-2014 01:50 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Women have a term for it ...Mommy Brain. I've had women admit to me that they've gotten much stupider after having kids. That's why it's in men's best interest to bang and impregnate young beautiful women. Their more likely to fall into and accept traditional gender roles. Remember in biblical times women were married off or betroved as soon as they started bleeding.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a pregnancy hormone produced by the placenta after implantation. It's levels rise rather high during the middle of pregnancy and the HCG drug, which is used in fertility treatments and hypogonadism is, in fact, derived from the urine of pregnant women.

It turns out that mouse studies show HCG is associated with Alzheimer's Disease.

Makes you wonder if "Mommy Brain" has a basis in reality.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20844010

Even though the thousand cock stare and seemingly premature aging of inveterate sluts is real, that original post is horseshit.

But brilliant pseudo-scientific horseshit.

We should spread it around to discourage sluts, or potential youth sluttery. It's like those "Scared Straight" programs where they'd take juvenile delinquents into prison and let the hardened inmates scare the fuck out of them. I'm sure a lot of guys are enjoying today's target rich environment, but I'd rather put in more time and work to bang women where I'm not their 23rd notch.

Messages In This Thread