rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resources on Scaling a Business

Resources on Scaling a Business

Hey there,

If anybody knows of resources discussing how to scale a business-- i am in the beginning of scaling one -- the potential hurdles and headaches, with solid actionable info. I will really appreciate it. The business is already successful... what i need is not *how* to start a successful business; what i need is *how to scale an already successful business*-- To take it to the next level, so to speak.

The list of resources could be:
  • Books
  • Videos
  • Newsletter
  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Websites
  • Seminars, Webinars, Podcasts, etc.
With the deepest of respect and sincerest thanks beforehand, may i suggest that only provide resources you are actually informed and knowledgeable about, otherwise, it will be a costly waste of all our time. If you are going to suggest anything, please make sure it is something that either you have firsthand experience with, or the chronicling of firsthand experience of somebody that actually did it.

I don't want resources by some academic with no practical experience, because this is not some fancy intellectual exercise: this is my business we are talking about here: it is real sweat and labour to me.

Again, from the deepest bottom of heart, i appreciate any help that i can get.

Sincerely,

Nemencine

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread