rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminism may not get that much worse.

Feminism may not get that much worse.

I started a thread a couple weeks ago asking when could feminism implode but I began to think about it a lot more and concluded that feminism may not get that much worse.

The truth is that women behave the same way biologically speaking in every country. That country and its culture, laws, etc simply rewards or punishes certain behaviors. For example, women here in the USA can walk around in skimpy outfits whereas in other countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, or IS (Islamic State) she could be forced to wear the jihab.

It's agreed that feminism is the worse in Anglosphere countries. But I ask you all how much worse can it really get? Many men are waking up and responding to this their own way. Some are "dropping out" of it all. Some men choose to just pump and dump. But there are more and more men realizing the way things are. More men lashing out and it doesn't matter what women say. It is happening.

Women are even fighting among themselves now. Feminist can't agree on common ground. Some women are directly attacking and insulting feminist. Other women are distancing themselves entirely from the feminist label.

What about other countries? I personally don't see any other country getting swarmed with feminism and ending up as bad as it currently is here in the Anglosphere. Definitely not the Arab or Slavic countries. China may have some of the most hypergamous women on the planet but they don't get too far out of line there. Heck even in Japan it's not as bad. Sure, much fuss is made about the herbivore men but in Japan the system to collect child support is pretty weak. It's rare when a woman takes a guy to the cleaners if you know what I mean. Also, some Japanese men still get physical and women are still expected to fulfill their roles.

Here in the west women are rewarded for all kinds of toxic behavior that would not reward them abroad due to laws or other cultural elements. Some of these men abroad are probably laughing at Western men.

Hope I didn't ramble too much but that's the gist of it.

Messages In This Thread