rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

This one time in Bangkok, I banged a girl with only one functioning eye, the other was white, don't know what was up with that. Must be 10 years ago soon. I had met her online and chatted with her and she was eager to meet up. Looked cute too, small girl with round face and tight body, definitely my type. She lived in Bangna and I lived close to the Kao San area and it was before the Skytrain so it was a massive trip in taxi. She kept calling me up and hanging up instantly, probably because she didn't want to spend money on credit, so I'd have 20 missed calls, which told me she wanted the D.

So I go in a cab and spent an hour and a half stuck in traffic. Bangna was an epic journey for me at the time, but I finally got there and I noticed she kept to my right at all times, then I got suspicious and looked and she had this dead eye. Looked pretty grim considering I was very sheltered and you hardly see people with handicaps back home cause they're stored away. Anyway, she was pretty cute otherwise and had a tight soft body barely at 150 cm, so I thought fukk it, I spent hours getting here and bought some cheap whisky and did the deed. She moaned with pleasure like she hadn't been fukked in ages, which she probably hadn't cause of the eye. Tight, tight pussy, but at 150 cm and 40 kg, that is to be expected. Didn't speak much afterwards and left, but then she began blowing up my phone again and again for weeks. So naturally I did what any sane man would do and returned and fukked her again. Felt quite dirty afterwards, but honestly if it wasn't for her busted eye, which looked rather bad, she was quite hot and a good lay. I was also quite thirsty back in the day.

Messages In This Thread