rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona vs Los angeles for two years

Barcelona vs Los angeles for two years

Beirut, that does make sense. They hold equal value in Lebanon? With respect to your plans, if you want to leave, you will need to get a job to get a visa. You don't care where you work? EU or USA?

I understand that this is more of a precaution, but what I'm getting at is suppose you have to leave next week and you can have your choice of MBA, where would you go? How is easy is it to find a job there? How will you even find a job if you're in Lebanon; do the companies you want to work for recruit there? Are there any alumni networks in Lebanon that are relevant to these schools?

I know this all seems so far away and may all be unnecessary, but it is better to think and plan now than to say "If only I did X" 2 or 4 years from now.

You should consider asking for advice on Wall Street Playboys (former RVFer WestCoast is big part of it). They are in finance, but they may be even bigger assholes than us. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread