rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Caracas, San Jose or Managua for a week?

Caracas, San Jose or Managua for a week?

It is coming down to the wire and I have to buy a ticket by this weekend. Basically, it boils down to wanting to get as much quality poon as possible in a short period vs. wanting to experience something new.
The problem I am having online ( a usual and good one) is that I am receiving much love from the Colombianas and Dominicanas. That is not the case with the girls from the 3 other countries.
As a latin guy I don't have the exotic factor that might make them a goldmine (i.e. Peru). The quality at best comes close to Colombianas (the Venezolanas) but that is offset by their Ecuadorean personalities. Nicaraguan girls seem to have both Ecuadorean looks and personalities. And Costa Rican girls, though pretty enough, are too aloof for my taste.
So it is hard to justify going anywhere the next month other the Colombia and the DR, especially after being a year and a half in the US. Also, those 3 countries don't have the cultural and personality traits, like a Brazil, to offset the lower quantity of quality poon available to me.
Im still teetering on Caracas, but that fact that the air fare is double that to Colombia doesn't help. It might be better just to do 15 days in Cali, Colombia and 15 in Santiago, DR and then write a sheet about which is the best 2nd tier city in Latin America.

Messages In This Thread