rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris/Fontainebleau

Paris/Fontainebleau

Quote: (10-12-2009 06:25 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

Paris is a great city. I don´t know much about Fontainebleau though. I was actually born in Paris and lived there for 10 years. My father is there so I visit him a lot. French girls are very open minded regarding dating people from different countries, I don´t think that this will be a problem. The place to party in Paris is near Bastille, nearby there´s a street with a lot of bars, but you can´t really consider Paris as a partying town, more like a place to take a girl for a weekend. Quartier Latin is a cool place to have dinner with lots of restaurants, there´s one that I usually go called Coup de Foudre. French have a strong coffeeshop culture. The list of places to go is endless. Like Gmanifesto said Musée D´Orsay is a must. Besides the obvious Tour Eiffel and Champs Elysée, Montmartre, Quartier de Saint Germain, are also good to visit. French don´t like english people in general, that´s a fact, but I think that they do like american culture, going to Miami on holidays is a new trend at least in my father friends circle.
There´s an old rivalry between french and english, so french do not like to speak english or any other language in fact, i think there´s a funny story about it regarding the fast plane concorde.
French girls in south are definitely more liberal, in places like Marseille, etc, you will have an easier time on that matter.
You should also consider searching on facebook and Couchsurfing for local communities. I did that for Oslo I joined all the groups of Oslo in facebook and an italian girl just added me, hopefully I will have a beer with her when I arrive (although i´m more interested in blond blueyed norwegians hotties), if that doesn´t work there´s a couchsurf party in the same day.
Ahh there was a phrase that me and my brothers use to say to girls:
"nick, nick avec moi". I don´t think it will get you far though, we were very young back then.

Wow, this will keep me occupied for a couple of weeks. I am definitely going to hit up couchsurfing.

I've always wanted to date an Eastern Euro girl, I wonder if there are a lot of them in Paris (I"d assume so).

Thanks for all the advice. I"ll keep everyone updated.

Messages In This Thread