rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello Tampa, Goodbye DC

Hello Tampa, Goodbye DC

I finally made it to Tampa!

I haven't really gamed yet - had a lot of family in town in the beginning and had a vacation - but worked in a couple online girls that I could fit into the family situations. Women are definitely both hotter and crazier here than in DC. They're very quick to the HJ, which is nice, and the beach is a plausible date here, also nice (yes, strip down to your bikini underwear and do something free with me), but you gotta notch quicker than in DC because the crazy hits quick here and then you're stuck putting up with their shit or they're gone. (the latter, of course) So no notches, yet, unfortunately. Although I blame that to logistics that should be better now.

Hope to have more to report soon. Probably will go out dolo this weekend for a real first taste of Tampa, although anybody in the area feel free to hit me up if you want to join me.

Messages In This Thread