rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British guys in America

British guys in America

Quote: (08-05-2014 11:02 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

By the sounds of it, East Brooklyn is the area you want to avoid, the Northern part and Southern Russian quarter look like the most safest.

NYC is one of the safest cities in the USA. 2013 was a historic year for NYC, with its lowest murder rate in decades. 333 people were killed in NYC in 2013, a city of 8 million has less than 1 murder a day. As you may know, almost all murders are between people who know each other. You did something to me, therefore, I kill you. Not "Oh hey let's go kill that random guy"

Basically, do not worry about your safety in NY, you will be fine wherever you go.

That said, if you're trying to find nice nightlife etc. don't go to East Brooklyn. But if you want to go for any other reasons, feel free to go.

P.S. I still believe that a British accent in a Brooklyn bar is definitely a +1 for you. Girls like British accents, even if they've heard them before, just like they like tall guys, even if they've been with one before.

Messages In This Thread