rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS game vs Relationship game

ONS game vs Relationship game

Quote: (08-09-2014 09:28 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

In reading Roosh latest book the one thing that caught my attention was the amount of girls he never saw again or only a few times. If the stats from the book holds true then I would guess he doesn't see more than 50% of the girls he bang's a second time and probably 80% more than a few times. This was amazing to me, given that it's very rare for a girl not to want to see me again even IF I don't bang her. So what's the difference between my approach and someone like Roosh? It's comes down to his objective - the ONS. The ONS is going for the close of a sale at all cost that night. To be successful at it you have to use high pressure sales tactics: alcohol + relentlessly breaking down any resistance. And while you may close the girl that night there is a very high chance she will feel less than happy the next day. Think of it this way, how do you feel when you have been sold something under pressure? It's not a good feeling and this is the reason used car salesmen have the reputation they have. Because they are notorious for using high pressure sales tactics to close sales.

This is interesting.

Let's think of something here, using our past bangs as reference points.

Start with "point A," the moment you met a girl. Then travel through time to "point B," the moment you first had sex with that girl. Now, think of the girls with whom you've had pretty solid sexual relationships, and the ones you've had much weaker sexual relationships with.

Do you guys see a correlation, in your experience, between the longer time frame from point A to point B and a more solid sexual relationship?

And do you guys see a correlation as well between a shorter distance from point A to point B and a weaker sexual relationship (or even the weakest sexual relationship, a one night stand).

I do see this, in my experience. The correlation isn't one to one, but it's definitely there.

As the saying goes, "Easy come, easy go."

In the past, girls would do something called "playing hard to get," and it meant holding out on sex, as a way to induce the guy pursuing her to stick around once he got the sex, because he would see the sex as more valuable, since he had to invest more time to get it, or so the reasoning went.

Perhaps one of the factors at play here is that if a girl puts out quickly, AND wasn't consciously intending to do so, she may believe that now her sex is undervalued in your mind, and she may not be willing to stick around and let you continue undervaluing her sex in this way. She may think the damage is done, and she'd rather start fresh with another fellow who may value her sex at a higher level than you do (in her mind), permanently, simply because of the circumstances of how you initially obtained her sex.

All these things tie in to each other.

Interesting stuff.

Messages In This Thread