rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifter's Lounge

Lifter's Lounge

LIFTER'S LOUNGE

[Image: powerclean.gif]

I've wanted to have a thread like this for a while. There are fitness posts dropped into the regular forum lounge, but they often get buried among the hundreds of conversations going on there.

The lifestyle lounge exists...but it's barely used and should be more focused on building your lifestyle/bankroll up.

So, use this as an area to post your random gym/fitness/weightlifting thoughts that don't merit their own thread.

I'll start:

I started doing grip training this week. I think my forearms are really disproportionate to the rest of my body and I want them to get bigger. I also think the added strength will help at my job. I've started doing some grip workouts Hulse suggested and in a few weeks I think I'll graduate to these.

Right now I'm researching diet because my eating has been sporadic for years and I want to slim down. Now that I have a full-time job I can make a regimented diet, do meal prep on Sunday, and eat clean all week.

Messages In This Thread