rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sofia, Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

Brian,

What about the 'bulgarian weightlifter men' stereotype?
The few Bulgarians I have know were heavies and hoods.
Do you feel like you are going to have to throw down (any more than anywhere else) if you go out swooping girls?

there are a lot of guys there who meet that stereotype but i never once felt threatened. as long as you are respectful the men there are usually very nice. just be respectful. for me it was a little easier because i was staying w/a local who spoke the language and knew people there but they're not going to try and fight you for hitting on girls. i think there is kind of an 'there's enough for everyone' mentality. just dont swoop on another guys girl.

Did you hit up the beach there?

i did, i went to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. very good time but much different. mostly tourists. lots of nordic/scandanavians, english, and germans, a few russians. the only bulgarians that were really there were the workers. its also a bit of a younger crowd, moreso in the early 20's. if you are there in july or august i'd definitely recommend checking it out. there is some amazing scenery.

Messages In This Thread