rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

Quote: (08-06-2014 08:49 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Global entry: you are doing a fantastic job compiling useful info from the major bloggers out there. One of my side hustles is writing travel blog entries and I usually amass 500k miles and points a year... after being in the scene for some time, I can see you're pretty well versed in the field. I think Hungweilo is he other guy on this forum that knows a lot about travel hacking.

I would advise all readers who are interested in flying for pennies on the dollar to sign up for travel rewards credit cards and leverage the free miles and points using a variety of tactics.

booshala, I haven't been active in doing those credit card promotions because of stuff I hear about related to credit hits. Is it really that bad? Seems like you would know the truth rather than various bits I have gathered. Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread