rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vacations without their boyfriends/husbands

Vacations without their boyfriends/husbands

I was in a mini-LTR with a girl from a wealthy background. We were together for three months and I did everything right; fucked her good, only saw her 2-3 times a week, no co-habitation, fun dates involving liquor followed by sex, etc.

Girl was about 22 and a 7-7.5, tiny strawberry blonde with a perfect ass but no tits, not especially smart or interesting and not even of outstanding attractiveness, but thinking the sun shines out of her ass, you know the type.

She then tells me that she's going to Australia for 7 months. I say 'Well that's good...we can still hang out when you get back, but until then I'm dating other people because I know you're probably going to as well.'

She flips, throws a punch at me (which I thanked her for; it gave me a very aesthetically pleasing split on my upper lip) and screams, I leave.

Eight months later, she calls me on the random and invites me over. After showing me some pics that I had no interest in seeing I fucked her until she cried.

She tells me afterward, leaning her head on my chest, 'The last time we talked before I left I was mad at you...but you were right. I've never met a guy who said something like that to me before, and I respected you for it, even if I was pissed off'. Her Australia notch count (in 7 months) was allegedly 6 (5 Aussie, one Scottish tourist), mine was 4 (including one of her good friends).

Bottom line: DO NOT trust your young, attractive girlfriend to not get some strange dick when she opts to travel alone. If she wasn't going overseas with the sole intention of sampling some strange cock (which as has been highlighted, 'Doesn't count!'), she would have asked you to join her. It doesn't even matter if it was a two-month girlfriend or your LTR of four years, the lure of foreign dick is too strong for a woman to turn down.

The first girl I ever fucked (in Cuba) had a boyfriend at home.

Messages In This Thread