rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HONEST girl's perspective on "nice guys"

HONEST girl's perspective on "nice guys"

Quote: (08-04-2011 11:59 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Agreed. A lot of noobs to the game think it's all about being an asshole. I've seen a few new players in action with serious calibration and congruence issues when going all out asshole. Sometimes it works. It's usually better than what they were doing before. So they keep doing it. But it also holds them back and they can't relax around women.
Yea, i think that's also the problem...that they feel they HAVE to do it and can't relax.

Quote:Quote:

You can tease, make her feel good, stand firm and not take any shit without being an asshole. She might call you an asshole for it, but that's just because you're defying her expectations and she'll love you for doing so.
Very true, hell one time a group of girls gave me the motion of taking a picture as if I "Had" to. I told them to ask me first. They then asked. THe one who motioned, i go up to since i found her sexy. She's like "Who is this guy?" In a stuck up tone. I told her with a look of intent and no games, my name and I wanted hers. She tries to say in a stuck up tone "I"m Mrs. Morales!" I then tell her, "I don't care about your last name...what's your first name?" She doesn't tell me. I then tell her, "I'm disappointed, you have to be more fun than this..." She tells me she isn't. I then tell her "Oh...." and then I walk away mid-sentance.

Then like 15 minutes later i see the group walking by as i'm sitting down by myself, the other sexy girl gave me a "Sexual" look while the one whom i approached, yelled "asshole" as she walked past without trying to look at me LOL.

Another time, i accidentally stepped on this very cute girl in a green dress's foot at this college bar. I said sorry but she made a big commotion out of it even after that. I tell her, "I said all i needed to say" Throughout the night, as i'm going up to other girls....she looks over and shakes her head to try to cue them that im bad news LOL. The girl i'm gaming find it funny even asking if its someone i know. I tell them, "No clue" lol.

Then for the life of me, i go up to to that same green dress girl later in the night considering she was actually my type lookswise ....she asks me if i'm being sarcastic or not as i'm talking to her, i tell her "No", i smile at her, she smiles i pull her to the dance floor eventho she resists a little and we're having fun even mentionin thing that she finds me handsome. Nothing happened with her. But we did embrace close. I'm like "Funny as shit story"

But this gave me an interesting perspective. I think at times when a man and a woman seem to be at "odds", builds sexual tension. Course not on purpose, but it does happen.

There's a lot of middle ground between a pushover and an asshole. It comes down to what style suits you best.
Exactly. i think if ur fairly dominant, its almost impossible for a woman to find you a pushover.

I use direct asshole moves very sparsely, though the occasional one never hurts.
If its a particular woman, absolutely. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread