rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl asks me to facebook her...wont give me number

girl asks me to facebook her...wont give me number

Could use some insights here.....i had a good interaction w a 25 y.o. 7 at the bookstore today. She asked my name unsolicited and was smiling and gabby. Shes in pharmacy school.

I kind of fucked up and mentioned I had a "friend" in pharmacy school....she asked who she was and I told her "kayla" she said....ok...theres 3 kaylas in our class. I told her I didnt know kaylas last name.

thing is....I went on a date with kayla 3 weeks ago. Kayla is currently doing rotation in another part of the state...but we have been texting a little and she has agreed to see me again when she moves back here.

so...I ask this girl today at the bookstore for her number and she says "why don't we do do Facebook. ..thats usually the safe way." I kind of rib her about this but she says if I Facebook her...shell go out for coffee or drinks.

my thoughts are she just wants to vet me and shes also going to contact kayla about me....then they'll compare notes and conclude im a player. So...what to do? FB friend her and go for that fine young thing and possibly nuke both....or forget about her and wait for Kayla?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread