rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (07-16-2014 01:34 AM)diego69 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2014 04:04 PM)Akula Wrote:  

I'm +1 after just a week and had another close call when I got this other girl back to my apt (internet girl I'd pipelined earlier, this was on my 1st night here) but she got so damn drunk on wine at my place she passed out when we were messing around and I had to put her to bed on the couch (I took the bed - slept like a baby))). Also had a couple 'kiss close' dates with ~6.5s who I'm wondering if I should drop or spend more time on (cougar and younger 24 year old). Got a few other internet and daygame opps on the come as well so hopefully can pick up the pace a bit, figure out the ones I need to drop and/or focus on and get the cross-mojinations working.

Nice!
Are you day gaming on Khreshatik area?
I would be happy if you can share the process of how you banged as well as that almost bang with the drunk girl.

Gracias maho!!)

Yes, I daygamed the Kreshatik area mostly. Only did 6 approaches in 4 days but two days ago hit up the park near the Dinamo stadium which was decent, not great. Got one number up there.

I think it's a bit better on weekends on Kreshatik when there are more girls down there as there's just a bigger flow of weekend traffic. But then again I just did about 3-4 hours walking around with another forum member on Tuesday and we had some decent luck trolling up and down the main streets of the city. I only got 1 number (6 at best) but think there were some decent opportunities out there. My 'wing' got 2 numbers and 1-2 close calls despite speaking no Russian at all.

So it's not 'heaven' per se on Kreshatik generally but if you hang around for a few hours and observe/approach I think you'll be rewarded.

Re the bang well it just all came together and she had sort of the 'deer in the headlights' look when I approached during the day. She's from the provinces and didn't speak much English so my theory on those girls being gold mines continues. She spoke very little English, at best (which was a real pain the last time we met).

If you know a little Russian it's very helpful IMO - at least to get the conversation going/continuing. I'm an intermediate day gamer at best so I think it will only get better here - girls are approachable and fun to talk to.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread