rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couples that Workout/Exercise Together

Couples that Workout/Exercise Together

If you're at the gym doing big weight and your girl is hanging right there with you then that's a little weird. Girls looking to get big is not my thing, but if you mean generally couples just jogging together and doing cardio, light exercises, and keeping in shape then I think that's awesome. So many girls get fat so easy and don't do anything - a great way to get a girl and get/keep her in shape is to physically workout with her. If you workout regularly and she does too then you are actively participating in keeping her fit and sexy. What's wrong with that?

I know my main girl and I have been eating like shit lately and she is slightly thicker in the mid-section than I prefer, so I'm making a conscious effort to get us eating better when we are together, and we do good physical activities together like hiking. It makes you closer and keeps her slim. Win-win.

Messages In This Thread