rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Zealand

New Zealand

Quote: (06-17-2010 12:03 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Funny you mention the haka because I just saw that very clip for the first time a few days ago while googling about rugby. That shit looks crazy! You gotta have mad balls to play rugby. I think NZ is supposed to be the best team in the world too.

They have been the best for years. Them and South Africa dominated the game, although NZ in the last few years have been a step above everyone. Its tough, but we dont play that many games in a season. Pro's average maybe 25-30 games, while club players average about 12-15. My body could not handle more than 15 games in a season, it would be wrecked. Your body also gets used to getting hit and tackled, you dont even bruise, so its just conditioning really.

Here is a video of the greatest wing to ever play the game. Jonah Lomu from New Zealand. If Conan the Barbarian played rugby he would have been Lomu. Dude weighed about 270lbs and could run the 100 in under 11. Once he got going you could not stop him, he was like a freight train. Most wings dont clock more than 210lbs.

With regards to NZ, the women are pretty average. The girls have a reputation for putting out and there are some real gems there too. A lot of foreigners there so there is a mix. Lots of asian ladies too. People from New Zealand are some of the nicest people you will meet though, both women and men.

Messages In This Thread