rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mode One vs Roosh

Mode One vs Roosh

The thing with lizards is, you have to build up a level of attraction in her. Applying direct game before you have built up that level adequately will result in her being turned off especially in this era of thirsty cats.

So you have to trigger her interest and build it up to a sexual point.

Direct works when you have now adequately built her interest to a point where she is sexually piqued enough. Direct merely seals the deal, sign her on the dotted line, congratulations on your new policy etc.

It's like sales. If you are walking through the mall and someone says "Hey, do you want a car, sign here and they tell you the price of the car"
You'll most likely say no thanks even if you want a car.

The only way you will sign that deed is if you are desperately in search of a car and you don't want to go through the grammar of a sales pitch.

Lizards can be:

1) Genuinely NOT interested (punany sore from a vicious sexual beatdown from her sexual partner literally before going to the club, on her period, etc)
2) Neutral (can be taken into sexual interest by your game, piquing her sexual interest etc)
3) Very interested (horny and ready to fcuk; all you need is to get her to sign on the dotted line).

Genuine disinterest will not get her to fcuk you and no amount of game will pull that off. Direct game can reduce the time frame in finding that out.

However for women in the 2 category which most 7s and higher are in (even 4's and 5's given the male thirst these days), spitting direct game will let her think that you are:
1) Desperate or crazy IMO.

If she says no, with direct game, what happens next? No at times can mean not yet or tell me more.

If you hit her up with a "Your place or mine" and she replies "I'm not that type of girl, try those other lizards in the corner"..how do you continue that from a direct game standpoint.

It's a feel situation. Some cultures are turned off by direct game and depending where you are and who you are dealing with, spitting direct game will actually burn the pussy when if you had allowed plausible deniability, you could have had her popping on your pogo.

In my opinion and personal experience, direct game doesn't work on Canadian women in Toronto. I've tried it and gotten zero. So I have to just run a heavy numbers game and let the females mature in batches so that I'm never too bothered if I catch a flake or ten.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread