rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't be a hero

Don't be a hero

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:44 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:39 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:22 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

As someone who has helped out people (men and women) with time and lots of money, I would say I 100% agree. Just something I have had to learn over time. I realize the views I grew up with just don't apply well in this day and age.

A friend of mine, described that most people (men and women) today are just looking for free therapy when they meet new people. The ones they know don't want to hear their shit anymore so they look for new people to dump on. If someone you just met starts dumping their life on you, well let's just hope you didn't give this person your phone number and contact info.

The funny thing is the people who seek compassion/mercy rarely give it to others.

THIS^^^[Image: potd.gif]

I'd like to ask, does this beta providerish: A main girl got a new car, I suggested she throw an HID Headlight kit on it. Now she's asking if I could for sure help her, is it too beta/provider to help her out ?

I personally think it's cool to work on things like this.

If she buys the headlight then putting it on for her is not a big deal. It's about how often and to what degree you are doing these things. There is a fine line you have to try not to cross. With experience you will sense it because her behavior and attitude towards you will start to change.

I agree with Nomad. By putting it on it is a manly thing in a way, how many guys can do anything mechanical these days? But don't pay for it.

You are just doing mechanic's game to get laid [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread