rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funny manosphere/community moments

Funny manosphere/community moments

Quote: (07-07-2014 08:31 PM)CRR Wrote:  

From the 5 Stupid Photos article:

Quote:Quote:

2. Novelty Races (Especially by Fat Girls)

The number of girls suddenly interested in doing 5Ks has mysteriously increased with the proliferation of smart phones. Why? Because it’s the perfect photo op. This is especially popular with dumpy semi-fatties, who can use their pictures as plausibly evidence that they’re actually “athletic,” and are merely genetically predisposed to being overweight (not that they spend the other 364 days of the year chugging Starbucks Milkshakes). It should come as no surprise that some of these races involve eating unhealthy junk food as part of the “challenge.”

For years I have needed a phrase to describe annoying women who weren't fat, but definitely not in good shape or attractive, yet always talked about how 'active' they were. Dumpy semi-fatties is perfect.

Just as awful as these bitches who I see bragging on social media about how they do crossfit, then I see full body shots of a fattie who may or may not be able to lift. Lifting and then downing three mcdonald's meals does not put you in good shape.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread