rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mode One vs Roosh

Mode One vs Roosh

Believe it or not, I used direct game on a fucking city bus and it worked pretty well. I had seen this girl around the neighborhood before, got a ring in her lip. Anyways, the bus is full -- I still got on cuz I had just gotten a haircut and wanted to get to crib to take a shower.

- I'm literally across from her (in a crowded bus) and I see her looking at me, fixing her hair, licking her lips.
- I immediately knew that this bitch was DTF, but couldn't exactly yell the opener in a bus full of people.
- So I got off at my stop - as I was getting off, I give her a nod towards the doors.
- 3 seconds later she's off the bus.
- I immediately ask her "you've got a nice piercing, made me wonder what else you have pierced? (smirk)" She responds with "how curious are you?"

and it was on..

3 hours and 4 rounds later, I finally took that shower...this girl was straight up wanting that dick, didn't even care that I had just gotten my hair cut and needed to shower.

Overall though, I prefer indirect, puts less pressure on the interaction, plus you can gauge the reaction to see if shes feelin it or not.

Messages In This Thread