rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British woman abandons family to wed US prisonee

British woman abandons family to wed US prisonee

Quote: (07-07-2014 11:18 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2014 11:26 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Out of all the violent-alpha-prisoner groupies he no doubt has offering marriage proposals, he chose her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iwfmNCEIk&t=0m29s

Maybe she's really funny.

Contrary to popular opinion most of the women who actually do this sort of thing tend to be older and very plain. This girl is both younger and from that one pic looks more attractive than the average. For a more typical example here's a picture of Oscar Pistorius' fan club outside court:

[Image: article-2604108-1D19C66900000578-594_634x439.jpg]

This reminds me, how does one attach a gif or pic? The Family Guy vomiting gif would be very appropriate here.

Quote: (07-07-2014 11:50 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

This comment probably should be in the Unpopular Thread but fuck it here goes. Black women have an unquencable thirst for white men.

Many do. My first experience with a black woman, I was shocked when I found out she liked me. Her friends were down to bang too. I had just assumed because I'm a clean cut white guy they'd have no interest.

Messages In This Thread