rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

Quote: (07-04-2014 04:17 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:48 AM)Brisey Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2014 06:13 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Good Looking Loser is raving about another solution called RU58841. I trust his opinion, but it looks a lot pricier than any of this stuff.

10 grams is about $165, which at the dosage he's using, is less than a month's supply - 25 days worth. He says he uses 2 ml minoxidil per dose, twice a day, with 3 grams of RU58841 mixed in with 25-30 ml.

http://www.gll-getalife.com/ru58841/

I started using RU58841 almost 2 months ago, propecia was working fine for me for a long time but suddenly my boners and libido took a nosedive. I had my T levels measured and they were pretty low, I stopped taking the tabs and shedding came shortly after. I bought 5 grams of RU58841, mixed some in with Lipogaine (minox) and I apply it in the mornings and evenings after using a dermaroller on my scalp. In the meantime shedding has stopped, libido and boners are back and looks like there is is some regrowth.
My last blood test showed a decent increase in my T levels.

My routine is the RU58841/Lipogaine combo, nettle root powder and I also use a lasercomb.

Brisey, what is the length of the dermaroller needles? I am seeing people talk from .5mm to 1.5mm wondering if shorter is still as effective.

I can't seem to find a study that says, I did dermaroller plus minox for X weeks and this is what happened.

Looks like your head can get pretty bloody from using it.

Anyone else using a dermaroller?

I'm using the 1.5mm, it can get a little bit red but i've never had any bleeding.
I read somewhere that the shorter models are good for fine lines your face but i've yet to try it out.

Messages In This Thread