rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Let Frustration With Women Make You Feel Bad About Life In General

Don't Let Frustration With Women Make You Feel Bad About Life In General

The Dude, I just read your post.

Good post..Your'e a guy I relate to and appreciate your insight.

I think a big part of it is where you live in the US though.

I'm back in my hometown for a few months in the midwest and although it isn't the same as Eastern Europe it's not too bad.

The girl who cut my hair recently is in her early 20's, bubbly, good looking and engaged.

There are a lot of my high school peers getting married right now. Girls who are 22-25.

I also know quite a few young families with 2-4 kids.

My circle is conservative religious, and basically normal people. Yea some of the marriages won't make it, and the girls are more cunty than they used to be, and I still prefer European girls by far, but its really not too bad in inland USA.

I will probably end up living in Eastern Europe for a while, I make money online, and then end up settling down back in the American Heartland, with a european.

There is a lot of nice families in America. The coasts sound like hell, but fortunately, there is more to America than New York and California.

Having said all that, I empathize with other men struggling, not necessarily because of women, but because of the damn economy.

Messages In This Thread