rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

Quote: (07-27-2011 03:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2011 03:20 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I don't know why this is news to anyone. Eastern European, more notably Russian women, have a long standing reputation for being very cold blooded and materialistic ( a guy wearing designer gear is going to get more noticed than the good looking counterpart). Others, are looking for stability (ie. sponsorship or Oleg the meathead). Anyway you cut it, $$$ is very important to them in one form or another. I am generalizing of course...I know there are some genuine girls as well (...I've met a few).

Can't wait to hear the over-intellectualization ad nausem about the merits of EE girls...[Image: rolleyes.gif]

To add to things, Luckystar, it's not even an Eastern European thing, it's a human thing. If a woman is poor, she is going for the highest return on her investments. She knows that her main (and sometimes sole) bargaining chip are her looks and these have a time stamp on them.

She can get dyck anytime she wants, why does she want to waste time on some drink buying GQ playboy?

She goes for economic stability. It doesn't matter how good Oleg can fcuk, because a bone curdling orgasm doesn't compensate for food in the stomach, clothes on the back, electricity in the home.

These are real things that one CANNOT live without. An orgasm can be self engaged with a dildo or a showerhead but cash in the bank cannot be fantasised. A hard reality.

I've seen these things in many 3rd world countries so whenever I travel, I already have my radar set on high. It is not colour specific either.

It's the same reason you have trim young Cubans banging old, fat unattractive broads. It's either that or they sit in a third world country waiting for an attractive dame available to be swept off of her feet (not bloody likely)

Different cultures have different ways of dealing with economic instability.

Let's get real here - Eastern Europe isn't the third world. Huge distinction between being poor and living in poverty. Even a good looking, poor girl in India (some do exist), does not possess the same cut throat mentality. They may prostitute themselves to survive, but not for a higher standard of living like a disproportionate amount of EE/Russian girls do. Truly impoverished people are look for 'any' rate of return, not 'supplemental' return. That Gucci belt that catches a Russian girl's eye, would be unrecognizable to that Indian girl.

I don't want to get hijack the thread with topic...All I'm saying is that not all motives of EE girls are about 'basic' needs. I think that's a fair assessment.

Messages In This Thread