rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There a Biological Reason Men Shame Other Men for Taste in Women?

Is There a Biological Reason Men Shame Other Men for Taste in Women?

In the military, I was the one always getting ragged on about the women I picked up. I I remember one time, I picked up a Puerto Rican in her late 40s at the Fort Benning NCO club, she was more than twice my age at the time. And a bit chubby. But a nice face, hair and pleasant company in English or Spanish. The next morning, I met her son, who was my age and in the Navy. That was awkward. Anyways, the other guys were on about what a "beast" she was. Guess what? I got laid, they didn't.

A few times I was directly propositioned by women. Some were fat, some were old, coke bottle glasses, etc. I didn't say no if I had the time.

I always thought the guys who were holding out for a particular type or a very high standard (and never got it) and went on about who I just fucked just had low libido. I had crappy game, but I would approach and try, anyways.

Messages In This Thread