rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transformational experiences

Transformational experiences

"whether anyone has been through a similar transformational experience in their understanding of the world? By that I mean in particular learning about yourself as well as just learning how to use game on women. "

1st really bad Break Up - drives you to game
1st Break Up after learning game - drives you to the red pill

For me, the good and bad experiences have shown me actually how much better my life would be if women, or any particular woman was not the center of it.

I'd say over the last 2/3 years, it's been much more about doing what I want to do regardless of its effect on my ability to bag chicks...and once I stopped really caring about that - the more other things in my life that were important (career advancement for instance) became less important.

I don't want to cringe when I come home from the office, having to deal with some chick.

And I don't want to cringe at the job, having to deal with some boss or some bullshit work.

What is really important?

Me.

I am important.

My mental health is important. My physical health is important. My physical fitness is important. How I spend my time is important. What I choose to work on is important.

Helping this sexy broad out another self-induced problem? Not important.

We've already had sex. I'm already bored. She's already getting on my nerves with all of her moods and emotional needs. She's not giving me what I give her in any way, shape, or form. It's take take take. Even when she's giving me sex, I have to please her. It's one sided with no end in sight. They almost are always like that.

Getting the TPS reports on someone's desk by 8:30 am? Not important.

Tens of millions, hundreds of millions, billions of dollars are at stake. But they pay me hourly and the chances of me getting a real cut of that cash are impossible, because what they pay my boss is peanuts. And he pays me in shells.

Game makes you realize that. Game makes you realize that you're being manipulated to do tangible things for paltry intangible goals.

She games you for everything your worth.
And whatever you have left, the job takes from you.

At least the chick(s) in your life isn't consciously malicious.

WIA

Messages In This Thread