rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bait to Lure the Pussy Home

Bait to Lure the Pussy Home

It should be every player’s goal to get a girl into bed as soon as possible. I’m not much of a public sex type of guy so my first step is usually getting them back to my place.

This thread is about the things you say to get girls to go back to your place for the first time.

I hardly ever do ‘dates’—my little harem keeps me busy—so when I do go out I solely look for the ONS. Last night I met a girl, was really connecting with her for about 45 minutes, and I was trying to get her to agree to come back to my place. I asked her if she wanted to have a drink somewhere else, she said ‘where?’ and when I said my place, she shut down. Pushed it too fast. Anyway it got me thinking…

Although some sluts make it clear that they want to go home and get fucked, and all they need to hear is “Let’s get out of here”, many girls need to ration out some reason why they are coming back to a perfect strangers place within minutes of meeting him. Here are a number of different types of ‘bait’ that I have used to get girls to agree to come back with me.

Booze
Number 1 in my book…nothing is hotter than meeting a girl out and then an hour later asking her if she wants to try some good wine. I always have a bottle of malbec…just in case she actually wants a drink when we get home. Another thing that works well is home-infused liquor. I have a jar of jalapeño infused tequila and a jar of rum infused with a bunch of herbs from the Amazon—its an aphrodisiac—the mixture is gurana, cacao and maca…look it up.

Food
Close up there with booze, depends on the circumstance—talking about food with a girl is a good way to get her aroused and excited. I usually have one nice type of cheese in the fridge, some prosciutto, or some homemade hummus—chicks love all those things. On the way back to mine I like to get very sexual with it saying things like ‘I can’t wait to taste you’ and licking her neck. Most of the time we don’t end up eating anything and satisfy our appetites with sex.

Art
I always try to collect something made by a local when I travel. I have amassed quite a collection that is prominently displayed on some shelves in my room. On a trip back in February I had a stitching made of a vision I had under the influence of ayahuasca. I have this framed and on display. Many of my ONS this year have been invited back to come see my ‘vision’ that was created by a shaman.

Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records. I still have a few classic albums on record—girls like the novelty of listening to vinyl. Light a couple of candles and listen to the needle hit the record—sexy time.

Absurd Shit
Depending on how weird the girl is and how bizarre our conversation has been, sometimes I will say “you need to come back to my place and use my time machine” or “you know that machine from Honey I Shrunk the Kids…I have one of those”. Again…this sort of silliness is reserved for kooky girls—and girls on drugs.

Drugs
This works especially well with…girls who like drugs. They will sometimes ask me to go do some in the bathroom at the bar and then I say, ‘I like wine with my coke…lets go have some at my place’. I don’t indulge often, but there is usually a little stash of weed and coke in my apartment for situations that call for it.

Plants
There are lots of plants around my abode and I like talking about them and the benefits of living with lots of greenery. Girls react strongly to plant talk if you take it seriously. I led a couple of bohemian chicks back to my place strictly because of flora flirts.

Books
There is a large collection of literature in my room and I have invited girls over to come see a few first edition prints of Vonnegut and Orwell. This works especially well with English teachers and Phd students. There is also a John Waters quote stuck to my refrigerator that says, “if you go home with someone and they don’t have any books, don’t fuck them.”

Animals
When I was in college I had a couple of lizards and a snake. Many girls came over to ‘feed the snake’. And the snake certainly got fed.

Anyone else want to share some strategies that they utilize?

Messages In This Thread