rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

Quote: (06-16-2014 03:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Cattle Rustler:
Great post. I just repped you. I've always said that the 35+ and the 18-20 age groups are the two easiest and are often the best. Miami is full with these kinds of women and if you either live there or spend a lot of time there, many, or even most, of the women you will meet will be older divorced women. The only things in the post I have to disagree with are the "They're not broke" and "They're not clingy" comments. Many of them are broke and are looking for a provider more than anything else. Money problems are always one of the main reasons why people get divorced and many divorced women still have the same problems after the divorce. Also, I've found the 35+ category to be the most clingy.

Thanks merenguero! Both groups want to "live life" or re-live what they missed out on. Miami does have a gold digger crowd, running game there seems like a good challenge. I'll agree with you, money is the cause of the problems and divorce. I tend to filter my females into 1 - rich or 2 - stable, I tend to scan their finances to see if they're looking for a provider. In regards to clinginess....I've only found two who latch on like glue and it's due to their divorce.

For the most part, they just want to have fun because they were married in their 20s.....so what better way to escape it than being with a 22 year old? Man, I'm booking a trip to MIA one of these days.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:05 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2014 03:26 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I had a drunk husband call me at 3pm threading to kill me, I laugh it off after knowing his solution to knowing he's a cuckold was drinking.

I'm not gonna get all high and mighty on you, because I love banging married broads as well.

But I would caution against laughing off an inebriated man that you have wronged. He has motive and drunk people are unpredictable.

No worries, you have a good point. It uneasiness stuck for a bit because I knew he had nothing to lose for, and country folks from Mexico are pretty crazy.

One time I had a known "businessman" in Mexico warn me to stop going out with his ex-wife to "my places (nice restaurants, hotels, etc)" because people noticed and were gossiping about it about his ex-wife coming with a younger guy (me), giving him a bad reputation around town.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:10 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

You did it CR... ! You ARE alive!

Excellent info!

I finally broke free from the chains! Thanks brother, your story motivated me to finish this.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"Kids - Be cool around them. Goes both ways, keep interaction at a minimum unless the MILF is worthy enough to keep around.....if so, then have the kids like you. I found that if her kids like me, they will want me to come visit, MILF likes it, results in more bangs. "

Fearless

WIA

Kids are a double whammy. Some kids are well behaved and others kids wild! Some are warm others know you're in to bang their moms. If the kids like you enough, they can convince her to do stuff she usually wouldn't do like having a baby sitter so y'all can "go to the movies.

Some moms are freaky and want the bang just after they go to bed.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread