rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Quote: (06-15-2014 09:19 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

Two people I plan to read in the near future are Saul Alinsky and Antonio Gramsci. The current state of the West didn't happen entirely by accident. It was planned. If we expect things to change, they might change by themselves, but why not give them a helping hand?

Exactly. We can't just live our lives in the hopes that these problems will fix themselves, or that someone else will fix them. And we can't underestimate the power of social media marketing. We have to dip our dicks in that space and dirty it up a bit.

I've already made my "feminist" Twitter profile. It's sitting dormant now. I only plan on using it when a hashtag from a "hashtag activist" or 4chan starts trending again.

Quote: (06-15-2014 02:50 PM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

No more male nurses. They'll fall for it.
Quote: (06-16-2014 08:08 AM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

#NoMoreMaleNurses because men lack empathy, and are always looking for their next victim. (This one will work well because women will run with it as though its a counter-culture statement. Men are stealing jobs from women! etc etc)

Ohhh. Now I get it. That's good. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (06-16-2014 08:15 AM)soup Wrote:  

Start a twitter for shared public bathrooms as a feminist. That might get ridiculed.

Trannies are already doing that, and the feminists have to play along to not look intolerant.

Messages In This Thread