rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favourite Opener?

Favourite Opener?

Have you got a light? is money. Always will be. My friend and I were talking about this line last night, he said "the smoking ban is the best thing that happened to the British male." Simple yet effective, I think that's the best philosophy.

Some more ones I've used recently:

"Quick question, Legally Blonde 1 or 2?" - It's a completely absurd question...as we all know Legally Blonde 1 was the best, just kidding. As I was saying, it's a silly question and starts the interaction off as fun and playful. So if you meet a girl or group who are in a good mood, this can be good. Best delivered with a deadpan serious face. It's congruent with my personality because I have pretty silly/childish humor.

This can also be altered to suit..."Bridget Jones' diary 1 or 2?" doesn't have to be films, but something that usually only in the domain of women helps. - So chick flicks, make up, etc.

I had a girl next to me at the bar the other night who was staring right at me blatantly obvious. This is like a two-pronged opener.

Me: See anything you like?

Her: Maybe..

Me: Are you just window shopping or are you making a purchase?

Her: Giggles and some other crap.

Me: I bet you're one of those girls who goes round shopping and tries dresses on and never buys them. I bet you went to H & M this afternoon and tried on 3 different skirts.

Then you can just carry on the conversation thread for as long as you like...as you're now in FFTT (Favorite Female Topic Territory). It's like going to the gas station and filling your tank full of gas, now you can drive for miles!

Messages In This Thread