rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back in LOS...

Back in LOS...

Just landed a couple of hours ago into Krabi. First impressions:

Booked the suite at the Best Western which on agoda said is a 4 star and is 15 metres from the beach. Once in the room, the room is very small and is everything but a suite and it's a good 150 metres from the beach. Second, the hotel is at most a 2 star and that's being extremely generous. Quite a contrast from the gorgeous suite I had in Jomtien. Oh well..Also, Krabi looks a very family/couple oriented place and one should bring their own girl here and not go to Krabi looking to hook up. At least that's what transcribes from a first glance the first night here. No worries tough as I'm not here for the girls but rather to go to those heavenly beaches and then will resume partying from Tuesday onwards when I return to BKK. [Image: banana.gif]

About 200 metres from the hotel is a cluster of bars and after a quick look, 90% of them were totally dead and empty...on a saturday night. Just lovely! LOL

These are the first impressions "à chaud"/right off the bat so to speak. Will see if those persist or change come tomorrow night...

Messages In This Thread