rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia general advice

Australia general advice

Quote: (06-09-2014 11:00 AM)amazoncrime Wrote:  

Thanks guys. For what it's worth, I've seen the definition of 'cliquish' on exhibit in exclusive upscale joints in LA, SF (California b-shields can be serious) and other major cities across the world. So unless a guy is some farmer from a tier 3 city or from the middle of nowhere, it's pretty obvious. But again, it's new to me so your intel is still good. I've never been to any of these venues, so I'm sure it will be fun and good practice if nothing else.

Anyone have updated intel on bars/lounges? Big nightclubs are not my first choice for gaming.

Personally I mainly go to clubs except on dates, there's not enough young girls in most bars and not enough sets for me to approach, but each to their own. There's a fuck ton of bars/lounges in Melbourne. You're going to have to be more specific about what kind exactly you're looking for.

Messages In This Thread