rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida Info??- Key West and Ft. lauderdale

Florida Info??- Key West and Ft. lauderdale

Ok heres some Key West info

First off, when you get there park your car and don't get back in it untill you leave.

You could rent an electric four seater car on Roosevelt blvd and cruise around and swoop girls in it. Its like a big four seat golfcart. It will work and make your stay more fun. Trust me.

Don't assume people will stop at stop signs. They may or may not.

If you want to go the scooter route, head on down to the fine folks at the Moped hospital on Truman ave. Take a good look at the pictures on the wall. Don't let that be you!

Most of the people will either be out on tour boats or sleeping of a hangover during the day. You can go snorkeling on the sebago catamaran for about $50 and scoop up some numbers. I think daygame is Key there. Duval st is like a big Frat party at night.

Schooners wharf is a must go bar to hang out at. Make sure you stop by.

At sunset everybody gravitates to Mallory square. There will be a bunch of street performers. And loads of Hotties!! Approach like crazy there.

Food: Sandys cafe on White st. Its where the locals eat. There is a laundry mat in the same building. Its like a walk up to the window and eat on the side of the road kinda deal with a slight ghetto element.
And its open late.

El siboney on Catherine st is an old Cuban resturant with what I would consider the best food on the Island. It closes pretty early so have lunch there.

5 brothers grocery on Southard st. Good cuban coffee and sandwiches on the cheap. They call them a "cuban mix"

Here a link to a cheap place to stay thats near all the action
http://www.spanishgardensmotel.com/

Hope this helps and if you need more info let me know.

Messages In This Thread