rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are thirsty guys and beta guys good or bad for us?

Are thirsty guys and beta guys good or bad for us?

I'm caught up in two minds over this situation and would like to hear what you guys think about it.

Ever since I learned about Game, I've always seen beta guys and lame guys as a good thing because they help me stand out a lot more.

Being over here on Croatia at the moment, there's been an increase in thirst around me that I haven't normally seen in the UK, and I think it's been more of a prohibiting factor for my results rather than a help.

I'll give you a couple of examples.

First, macking on hot girls out here comes with some serious competition. It's easy to stand out against the competition, and while you may not put her on a pedestal, other guys are adding to her inflated sense of self worth by doing it.

I'm getting numbers off girls, getting their Facebook profiles too and I'm seeing 700 likes for one picture, 600 likes for another and so on. I've chatted to girls who are around the 7-8 scale, and have facebook profiles as if they're super models.

Now, had they not been so obsessed with getting likes and feeling like a local celebrity, maybe it would have been easier for me. Obviously there's other factors at play here such as: am I valuable enough?; is she just looking for orbiters?; is she wary of quick hookups and getting hurt? The last is a particularly worriesome feeling for girls out here.

Another example of thirsty guys fucking things up: I'm in a bar. Girls are checking me and bojangles out hardcore. But some other dudes are macking on them unsuccessfully, sticking their bitch shields up and losing interest in male attention fast.

It gets particularly annoying when they're taking seats next to girls waiting to be opened, rather than doing the opening. It ruins situations for us.

I'm seeing more and more situations ruined by beta guys than ever before and it's really making me think twice about whether they're a help or not to my results. I've been more involved in Game this month than the past 6-8 months, so my question is mainly regarding the Croatian culture. I'm sure it would be the same in London but I simply haven't been daygaming for so long to be able to comment - and I won't be able to for some time until I head back to the UK.

So, just wondering what you guys think. In general, overall, are they good or bad for us?

I think I need more value to make this not a problem, and that's something I'm working on. Would be particularly interested in Christian's view because I know he's involved in circles similar to what I'm involved in here.

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread